The consumers who are driving the next wave of innovation.
Hey there, future whizzes and founders!
So, guess what?
There’s this awesome bunch called Gen Z in the USA – that’s like 81.2 million of them – and a whopping 74.8 million have their internet superhero capes on! That’s like 92% of the whole Gen Z gang!
According to a report by Insider Intelligence, the market size opportunity for businesses that target Gen Z with internet access is estimated to be $440 billion by 2025.
This represents the total amount of money that Gen Z is expected to spend on goods and services online in 2025.
Now, why are these cool cats so connected?
Well, it’s like a bunch of puzzle pieces coming together: super-fast internet is everywhere, smartphones don’t break the piggy bank, and social media is like a virtual playground where you meet pals from all around the globe.
Gen Z is like the pioneers of the internet age, the first to grow up with magical internet powers and handy smartphones.
They’re like modern-day explorers, zipping around the web like digital adventurers.
What are they up to in this digital wonderland, you ask?
Hang tight, ’cause it’s a rollercoaster of fun and learning:
- Learning Galore: Gen Z is like Sherlock Holmes of the internet, learning everything from math tricks to stories from history. They even hop onto the web to chat with their teachers and buddies and join online classrooms – it’s like school but cooler!
- Job Hunters Unite: They’re like little detectives hunting down jobs and internships online. And guess what? They make friends with future bosses and peek into different job universes. The internet’s their secret job agent.
- Social Media Rockstars: Just like superheroes have their secret lairs, Gen Z has social media to connect with friends and family. They also keep tabs on what’s happening in the world, and sometimes they join big movements to make the world a better place.
- Entertainment Central: Movies, music, games – they’re all part of Gen Z’s digital amusement park. They even read stories and learn cool stuff online. It’s like having a fun library at their fingertips!
- Internet Time Travelers: On average, they’re like wizards spending 9 hours and 25 minutes on the internet each day. They’re like time travelers, zipping between websites faster than a shooting star.
- Top 3 Online Adventures: Social media, videos that make you laugh, and tunes that get your toes tapping – those are Gen Z’s top three online quests.
- Learning All the Things: Gen Z is like wise old owls, using the internet more for learning compared to the older gang.
- Techies in the Making: More Gen Z folks are into tech stuff – like making digital magic – than the generations before them. They’re the future tech wizards!
- Changing the World: These awesome adventurers are more into changing the world and making it a better place. They’re like Earth’s internet-saving superheroes!
So, there you have it, a sneak peek into the fantastic world of Gen Z and their internet adventures.
They’re learning, connecting, and making dreams come true, all thanks to the magical powers of the web.
Stay curious, young pals, ’cause the digital universe is waiting for you to explore!
Get our carefully curated newsletter every Tuesday
Join the fast-growing community